Our Project Surgeries have become hugely popular. These 45 minute uninterrupted private one-to-one consultations with one of ADM’s experienced ventilation design engineers. Our surgeries generally run in tandem with our shows at our southern base at The National Self-Build & Renovation Centre in Swindon, and are also hosted at our Self-Build Education Centre here in Bingley – both have proven to be an invaluable resource.
They are your opportunity to bring along your plans and talk with our designer at length in the comfort of a quiet seated area away from all distractions. We will work closely with you on a bespoke heat recovery ventilation system that meets your needs and your budget.
Who should come along?
- If you have already provided ADM with your plans and have received a budget cost but would like to firm up your requirements
- If you are new to ADM and have plans that you would like to discuss in more detail with us to help you make your decision
What can you expect from the meeting?
- We will talk through your plans in more detail at the meeting
- Help you make the right choice of system to suit your property from the wide range of products we have available to us
- Provide you with an indicative price for your system at the meeting
- Issue you with a comprehensive proposal document within 7 days
- View examples of our product range on our stand
How do you make an appointment?
Simply contact Sue Nicholls on 01756 699413 to book your place or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. Appointments will be strictly on a first-come-first served basis so please don’t miss out on this unique opportunity there are only limited places available.