The more air we can distribute at any one time whether it is through a larger diameter rigid duct or a multiple port radial system, the quieter your system will be and the more efficiently your unit will run. ADM’s independence means that we can offer a wide range of ducting to suit all applications and budgets.
(Image shows 90mm semi-rigid radial ducting running through a metal web joist into a manifold).
* Push fit connections
* Easy to cut with hand tools
* Smooth bore improves air flows
* Available in 150mm and 125mm diameter
* SAP Appendix Q compliant
* Also available in 204mm x 60mm and 220mm x 90mm for limited void spaces
* 250mm diameter ducting is also available in metal.
* Available in overall diameter of 75mm or 90mm circular profile
* SAP Appendix Q and Passive House preferred
* Smooth-bore anti-microbial lining improves air flows and reduces possible contaminants
* Ideal for limited void spaces and up to 60% quicker to install
* Suitable for Metal Web Joists, engineered timber joists
* Perfect for retro-fit projects
* Simpler to install than branch ducting
* Reduces “cross talk”between rooms
* Rubber seal on joints ensures maximum air tightness
* Highly efficient ducting
* Widely considered as standard for Passive House installations
* Utilised with Safe Seal connectors
* Sound attenuation is recommended to reduce cross-talk between rooms
* Available in a range of sizes: 125mm - 315mm
This 51mm x 138mm push-fit oval flexible flat pipe is crush resistant and is available in 2m, 20m and 50m rolls. The Flat 51 manifold and rigid ducting can be installed in insulation layer under screed, wall or ceiling; access panel for cleaning and access to distribution pipe; low pressure loss.
We strongly advise against flexible (spiro) ducting of ALL types because of its high air resistance (especially when kinked or restricted). Not only is it easily punctured or crushed but it will also lower the efficiency of any heat recovery unit. This is typically of the kind you might find attached to domestic tumble dryers.